• Air-tight seal allows fuel to be stored longer by preventing air from entering and degrading fuel.
• Made from single-piece, impact-extruded aluminum to prevent leaks and cracks.
• Bolstered shoulder and base to resist bulging when pressurized.
• Holes in shaft of bottle cap allow measured flow, prevent spills.
• Allows longer-term fuel storage by preventing air from entering and degrading fuel.
• MSR Fuel Pump can be stored inside a depressurized bottle for easy transporting.
• Volume: 11 fl. oz. / .325 liters
• Made in Seattle, USA
EXPERT TIPS: 10 Steps To Great Camping
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-7666.