• Stretch front compartment
• Compact multi-layer hip belt construction with ‘pull-forward’ function makes the hip belt easy to fasten, even with even heavy loads
• Contoured shoulder straps with soft edges
• Lightweight multi-chamber aluminium X-frame
• Top lid pocket with valuables pocket
• Top gear loops on Lid compartment
• Separate bottom compartment
• Inner separator pocket » Mesh side pockets
• Ice axe loops »stretch side pockets
• Compression and stabiliser straps
• Double-layered base.
• Weight: 3/8 lbs/oz (1580 g)
• Volume: 3050 cubic inches (50 litre)
- Height Adjustable Lid: Volume of the backpack can be increased by approximately 10 liters.
• Size: 30 / 12 / 9.4 (H x W x D) Inch; (76 / 30 / 24 cm)
• Material: Deuter-Ripstop 210 / Deuter-Duratex-Lite
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-7666.