EUREKA Amari Pass Solo TentItem #2629061
Our Price: $129.90
• Full V3 front vestibule provides venting, volume and versatility.
• The tent’s free standing and shockcorded frame with post & grommet assembly is lightweight and easy to set up.
• Two interior pockets & a gear loft keep essentials close at hand.
• This versatile end entry tent features a large side opening door and a spacious vestibule.
• Bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water.
• Capacity: 1
• Seasons: 3
• Total Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
• Floor Area: 6ft. 10in x 3ft.(front) x 2ft. 4in.(back)
• Tent Area: 18.2 sq ft
• Vestibule Area: 5 sq ft
• Interior Height: 3ft. 2in.
• Packed Size: 5 x 16 in.
• Number of Doors: 1
• Number of Poles: 2 - 8.5 mm aluminum, post & grommet
• Gear Loft included
• 4 Gear Loft Loops
• 1 Flashlight Loop
• 2 Storage Pockets
Wall/Fly/Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1800 mm coated
Mesh: 40D no-see-um
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-7666.