FISCHER CRS Classic Vasa Skis - NISItem #N25611(12)
Our Price: $240.00
• New universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
• The classic race ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern. Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski.
• Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
• Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• The next generation: volcanic basalt fibres reduce the weight and enable perfect flex characteristics in all temperature ranges.
SIDECUT: 41 - 44 - 44
LENGTHS: 182 - 207 cm
WEIGHT / LENGTH: 1350 g / 197 cm
BASE: WC Pro
* Bindings not included *
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-7666.