FISCHER RCR Crown Vasa Skis - Med - NISItem #N23811(12)
Our Price: $380.00
• DTG WORLD CUP UNIVERSAL: Universal structure, ideal for changing conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
• PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoridecontent hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
• CLASSIC 812: The classic race ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern. Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski.
• CFC – COMPUTER FLEX CONTROL: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
• POWER EDGE: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• AIR CORE BASALITE PRO: Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres additionally reduce the weight and enable perfect flex characteristics in all temperature ranges.
• PREMIUM CROWN: Combination of Single and Double Crown for greater climbing and better gliding in all snow conditions.
• SIDECUT: 41 - 44 - 44
• LENGTHS: 187 - 207 cm
• WEIGHT / LENGTH: 1190 g / 197 cm
• BASE: WC Plus
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-257-7666.