FISCHER Youth RCS Skating Skis - NISItem #N60111
Our Price: $249.00
• DTG WORLD CUP UNIVERSAL: Universal structure, ideal for changing conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
• SPEED TIP & TAIL: Newly designed ultralight laminates in ski tip and tail mean even less ski weight. The advantage: less inertia and optimised swing weight.
• CFC – COMPUTER FLEX CONTROL: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
• TAIL PROTECTOR: Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfil the durability requirements of ski rental.
• POWER EDGE: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• AIR CORE CARBON: The most successful ski core in the history of Nordic skiing. This technology is based on far-reaching experience in the aerospace industry. With over 80 % air content the material is extremely light. The torsion-free and break-resistant technology with multiaxial carbon fibre (Fischer Carbon Fibre) gives you outstanding performance.
• LENGTHS: 142-177
• SIDECUT: Worldcup
• WEIGHT / LENGTH: 970/157cm
• BASE: wc pro
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-7666.