K2 Men`s AMP Rictor 82XTI Skis with MXC 12 BindingsItem #S1306011
Sugg. Price: $1,080.00
OUR PRICE: $899.95 - $1,080.00
• Bindings: Mxc 12 Bindings included.
• Radius: 17m @ 177
• All-Terrain Rocker: All-Terrain Rocker offers versatility and ease in all snow conditions.
• Metal Laminate: Built from the base up, a metal laminate construction consists of alternating layers of fiberglass and titanal above and below the core. Metal Laminates provide damp, accurate, unshakable performance, ideal for expert and advanced level skiers.
• AT Rox Technology:
- Core: Strength and Structure
- MOD: Suspension
- Carbon Web: Increased Edge Hold
- Speed Rocker: Effortless Initiation and Accuracy
• Hybritech Sidewall: Hybritech is a unique blend of sidewall and cap constructions. The construction combines the accuracy, power, and performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight characteristics and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
• Aspen/Paulownia Core
• Progressive Sidecut: Progressive sidecut is a combination of two different radii, or sidecuts, that enhance the versatility of wider-waist skis. Standard sidecut theory is based on using a single radius. This works well on narrower skis, but becomes overpowering on wider skis, especially in variable conditions. The use of progressive sidecut on wider-waist skis guarantees improved turn initiation and hard-snow performance.
|Serious Fun by Jeff from Oconomowoc, WI 1|
Wow, these skis are fun on the front and serious in the steeps. Love the variable turn radius, edge-to-edge quickness and playful pop on hard pack. The camber in tail is great for railing and completing turns at speed on hard pack. Cant wait to test the tip rocker on crud and fresh. Can ski these all day without tiring!
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-257-7666.