• Last Shape: 100mm
• Flex Index: up to 115 progressive
• Size Range: 24.0-31.0
• Material: Tr. PU Ether
• Easy Entry: Tongue
• Extra Grip: High Traction Dual Density PU
• Shell Type: PFP Performance Fit
• Buckle Material: ALU
• Micro: 3
• 45 Degree Retention - Maximum heel retention, forefoot comfort, easiest entry and exit regardless of temperature
• EDT Boot Technology
• Dynamic Performance Code - The DPC measures the three performance parameters. STIFFNESS, PROGRESSION, REBOUND.
• Adjusted Progressive Flex
• Tongue Rebound
• Easy Step In - 3 piece construction allows the widest soothest boot entry available
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-257-7666.
2013 Men`s One 45 Ski Boots
$244.99 $179.99 Free Shipping!
Men`s Aerro 65 Ski Boots
$294.99 $179.99 Free Shipping!