YETI Tundra 45 CoolerItem #YT45
Our Price: $349.99
• One-piece, roto-molded construction is extremely durable just like a whitewater kayak
• YETI’s proprietary PermaFrost Insulation is pressure-injected, giving you exceptional thermal resistance for unmatched ice retention
• T-Rex Lid Latches, with patent-pending technology and molded-in keepers, keep your lid securely closed and are built to last
• The YETI ColdLock Gasket minimizes unwanted air exchange, locking out heat while sealing in cold
• NeverFail Hinge System includes a full-length, integrated hinge that is self-stopping and will not break
• FatWall Design features extra-thick walls designed to house added insulation for maximum ice retention
• BearFoot Non-Slip Feet, are made from non-marking rubber and help keep your cooler where you put it and up off of hot surfaces
• InterLock Lid System enables lid to interlock with the cooler body, creating an essential form-fitting barrier between your contents and outside elements
• AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots are molded into cooler body for solid mounting
• DoubleHaul Handles, with textured grips and marine-grade nylon rope, make carrying a loaded cooler easier for two people
• Integrated LipGrip Handles make solo carrying easier, save valuable space, and won’t get in the way
• Vortex Drain System has a screw-in, gasketed drain plug that allows for easy draining while partially opened and guarantees leak-proof reliability
• BullDog Strap Guides allow for your cooler to be securely racheted down while being hauled or transported
• Constructed of food-grade material that is Dry Ice Compatible and UV-resistant
• Integrated padlock ports make it easy to bear-proof your YETI
• The YETI Don`t Worry 5 year Warranty
• Volume: 37.6 quarts / 9.4 gallons
• Weight: 22 pounds
• Dimensions: Length: 25.5 in. Width: 16 in. Height: 15.5 in.
EXPERT TIPS: 10
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-257-7666.
2 Gallon Stacker Jug Cooler
Chillers Lunch Pack Ice Substitute Small