• Tribloc technology for excellent sliding properties
• High degree of hold
• Fluorine Dibloc acts as a bonding agent for Top Finish products
• Is used as a base wax and base layer for HF waxes during racing events
• Resealable wax case
• Snow Temperature Range: 0.00 °C to -6.00 °C
• For damp to wet snow conditions
• Snow Temperature Range: -4.00 °C to -12.00 °C
• Wide range of use for common snow and medium temperature conditions
• Snow Temperature Range: -10.00 °C to -30.00 °C
• For cold and aggressive snow conditions
• Low fluorinated hot wax with a unique DLC additive for races and practice sessions in all disciplines. Is used as the base wax or added to the racing wax in dirty snow conditions and aggressive artificial snow.
• Used as a base wax or mixed as an additive
• DLC additive for maximum dirt repellency and high degree of hold.
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one!
Write a Review
Fontana Sports products are fully warranted by the brand they are made by (such as The North Face, Patagonia, SmartWool, etc.) to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, even after extended use, the brand will repair the product, without charge, or replace it, at their discretion. This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use. Damage not covered under warranty will usually be repaired for a reasonable rate and a fee is often charged for return shipping. Brands usually prefer to work directly with the consumer so issues may be resolved faster. If you have specific manufacturer warranty questions please email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-257-7666.