The SAM SPLINT is built from a thin core of aluminum alloy, sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam. Freshly unrolled from storage, the splint is extremely pliable. Bent into any of three simple curves, it becomes extremely strong and supportive for any fractured or injured limb.
• Weight: 4 oz.
• Size: 4 x 36 in.
• Ideal Uses: Guides/Outfitter Services, Military & Law Enforcement, Outdoor/Adventure Program Leaders, Professional Rescue Squad, Remote Base Camps, Sporting/Concert Event Emergency Personnel, Wilderness Medical Professionals
• Not affected by heat, cold or altitude
• Material is compatible with all standard cleaning solutions
• Aluminim, foam padded splint can be adapted to fit on any limb
• Can be rolled or folded for easy storage in emergency kits/backpacks
• Radiolucent (does not have to be removed for X-rays)