The Smart Travel is designed with the idea that common travel ailments should never derail your trip. Contents include blister suppiles to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach illness, dehydration, and pain & fever, and wound care supplies for minor to moderate injuries. Whether you are touring in Europe, cruising the Caribbean, or traveling in the U.S., this kit covers all the bases.
• Group Size: 1-2 People
• Trip Duration: Multiple Days
• Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
• Size: 7.5 in. x 5.5 in. x 1.5 in.
• Ideal Uses: Adventure Travel Tours, Cruising, Missionary Tour (Short Duration), Students Traveling Abroad, Trips in Developed Countries, Trips to Developing Countries
• Visual Communication Tool enables you to get medical care in any language or far-flung locale.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• Hospital-quality tools, including bandage scissors and precision forceps set the standard for travel medical care.
• A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
• Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
• With supplies organized into injury-specific pockets, anyone can give fast and effective first aid.
• By Eric A. Weiss, M.D. The most up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine. Includes: 'Weiss Advice' improvised techniques; 'When to Worry' tips; 97 illustrations; recommended prescription medications; medical supplies for extended expeditions.