The Travel Medic is sized to fit in your carry-on bag so you always have basic first aid supplies with you. Contains blister supplies to keep you on your feet, medications to treat stomach upset, pain, and fever, and bandages to treat minor injuries. Packed in a durable, reusable, and lightweight pouch - this is your take-it-everywhere kit.
• Briefcase / Purse / Backpack
• Everyday Use
• Trips in Developed Countries
• Antiseptic wipes, ointment, and bandages take the sting out of everyday injuries.
• Compact size fits in carry-ons, backpacks, and purses.
• A wide array of medications to treat pain, inflammation, and common allergies.
• A wide array of medications to treat stomach ailments - the most common travel ailment.
• Die-cut Moleskin and GlacierGel hydrogel bandages to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
• 2 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
• 4 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1' x 3'
• 1 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
Blister / Burn
• 11 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
• 1 GlacierGel (Large Oval)
• 2 Safety Pins
• 2 Antacid, Pkg./2
• 2 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
• 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
• 2 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
• 2 Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
• 2 Diotame (Bismuth Subsalicylate), Pkg./2
• 2 Wash-Up Towelette
• 1 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
• 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
• 3 Alcohol Swab
Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.