Granite Falls tents are designed to keep you comfortable, no matter what the weather. The framework of the tent is a sturdy freestanding two-pole design and the poles are shock-corded fiberglass for easy set up. Both the tub style floor and full coverage weatherproof fly feature factory sealing for great weather protection. The fly extends to provide a spacious vestibule for gear storage and large #8 zippers make entering and exiting the tent hassle free. Interior features like the mesh storage pocket and gear loft keep you organized, making your time inside the Granite Falls more enjoyable. Two zippered windows and large mesh side panels provide generous ventilation improving comfort when the temperature rises. All of these features provide peace of mind in changing weather conditions.
• Free-standing two-pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles
• 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
• Factory-sealed fly provides best weather protection
• PE tub-style floor
• Great ventilation with two zippered windows (one in door, one in rear) and large side mesh panels
• Full-coverage weatherproof fly
• Mesh storage pocket, gear loft, 8" steel stakes, guy ropes included
Base size: 5' x 7'6
Center height: 52"
Vestibule depth: 32"
Tent area: 37 ft²
Vestibule area: 10 ft²
Total weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz.
Packed size: 7" x 20"
Pole diameter: 8.5 mm