The Atlas Run is the newest addition to their Speed Series.
Atlas Speed Series snowshoes create the industry standard for winter running enthusiasts, delivering lightweight durability without compromising your natural stride. The snowshoe also features their newest and fastest binding, too. The Speed Helix binding is lightweight and low-profile while allowing for micro-adjustments thanks to its Boa Closure system that achieves the best fit possible for all-day comfort over variable terrain. When paired with the durable, lightweight performance of their unisex, speed-specific V-Frame and high-performing Spring-Loaded Suspensions system, the Speed Helix makes the Atlas Run a truly innovative snowshoe racing tool that's sure to break records this season.
• Spring-Loaded Suspension: An Atlas tenet from the beginning, Atlas' patented Spring Loaded Suspension (SLS) keeps the snowshoe close underfoot for easy maneuvering and suspends your foot so it can move freely with its intended articulation. The suspension absorbs impact and lets your foot flex naturally side-to-side for a comfortable, stable position on traverses and uneven terrain. SLS enhances traction control too, as the flex provides deeper crampon penetration into the slope, especially on steep or off-angle terrain.
• Heel Cleat: Atlas' first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending, and traversing varied terrain.
• Speed Helix: The fastest binding in the Atlas line, the Speed Helix with Boa Closure System delivers a micro-adjusted fit for precision and comfort on technical terrain, with a low profile, lightweight design.
• Speed V-Frame: Made of durable and lightweight aluminum, Atlas Speed V-Frame shapes are designed to prevent frame clipping at full sprint while still providing maximum floatation with the signature Atlas V-Frame tracking straight in deep snow.
• Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving