The combination of Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS), the Wrapp™ Trail binding, and the addition of a heel bar gives the Access and Elektra Access all the tools needed to confidently tackle uneven, rolling terrain. Delivering natural foot articulation with minimal resistance, the Access and Elektra Access are there for you when the trail heads uphill.
• Bindings are 'fixed' with sturdy neoprene bands so the snowshoes spring back up to your heels for efficient steps
• Fixed bindings offer shock absorption and natural foot articulation, and make it easier to back up and step over obstacles
• Lightweight nylon composite decking is durable yet flexible
• Durable, tempered-steel toe crampons
• Sturdy V-frames track straight in deep snow, and the tapered tails pull less snow as you step forward, saving your energy
• Heel lifts give your calves a break on steep terrain
• Recommended load of (for 27") 120 - 200+ lbs. including hiker plus gear (23" = 80 - 160 lbs.)