The Atomic Hawx 90 W is designed to get total comfort and performance to the strong intermediate to expert skier. Atomic's Memory Fit Shell is designed to be heated up by an authorized Atomic dealer in a special oven. Once the shell reaches the correct temperature, out of the oven it goes and on to your foot. As the shell cools it molds and adapts to the shape of your foot. Atomic's Sole Flex Technology allows the boot to flex on the ribbed sole to give you a natural bend for improved balance, more control over your skis, and a better feel for the snow. The 90 flex rating is powerful enough for experts to really get after aggressive terrain with control and rebound, while giving a strong intermediate support without being overly demanding, or too fatiguing. The Women's Specific Cuff is shorter in height to accommodate the shorter, fuller leg shape of women. The Hawx 90 has 3M Thinsulate Insulation to keep you warm and cozy, even on those frigid January days when the snow has been pounding down for hours, and you need one more lap each time you reach the bottom. The Atomic Hawx 90 W will be a great boot if you are looking for extra control, with a boot that easily adapts to your foot shape.
• Memory Fit shells and liners let you completely personalize the fit of your boots in just minutes
• Sole Flex increases control as well as improves balance and feel underfoot
• Memory Fit, Thinsulate Silver liners deliver a custom fit and keep feet warm in the coldest conditions
• A medium flex index of 90 provides the power transfer preferred by intermediate skiers
• 35mm power straps provide exceptional boot rebound and store energy from one turn to the next
• 100mm forefoot width