Set up base camp, whip out the Helinox Chair One Camp Chair, and suddenly your friends will regret their decision to sit on the ground or pull up a stump. This comfortable little chair uses a mesh seat suspended on a lightweight aluminum frame. Easy to setup and easy to break down, the Chair One Chair is ideal for car camping or even overnight backpacking trips when you want a little extra luxury around the camp fire.
• Pole technology is the same that DAC uses in their high-end Helinox trekking poles and tent poles
• Aluminum material makes the poles lightweight and durable enough for seasons of camping trips
• Hub-and-pole structure keeps the poles attached at the seat joints so all you have to do is unfold the poles and position the back and seat stays to ready them for the seat cover
• Feet have rubberized coating that keep your chair from sliding on rock or slick surfaces
• Synthetic cover is made of mesh that's breathable and quick-drying so you can sit comfortably no matter what the weather
• Zippered storage bag holds the folded seat cover and collapsed frame so you can save space when you're not using this chair
• Maximum weight capacity: 320 pounds