The Insulated Air Core is a trusted friend and perennial best seller. Light and compact, this three season pad will keep you comfortable by utilizing I-beam Construction (vertical channels that run the length of the pad) and larger outer chambers that keep you cradled in the center of the pad. Insulated air core pads are an excellent companion to Big Agnes System bags, coming in enough shapes and sizes to work well with everything from kids bags to our extra wide Park bags.
• Dimensions: 20 x 78 x 3.25 in.
• Rated To 15 degrees F
• Weight: 24 oz
• Light and compact three season pad, with 3.25 in. of comfort
• PrimaLoft Synergy: synthetic insulation
• Larger outsider air chambers keep you cradeled in the middle of the pad
• I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
• Durable, lightweight 70D nylon diamond rip-stop top and bottom
• Durable inflation valve
• Internal polyurethane coating
• Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
• Store unrolled with valve open
• Includes stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice!
• Each pad individually inflated and tested
Super comfy unless it leaks - by Brint from Madison WI
When this pad is working properly and holding air, youd be hard pressed to find something more comfortable. However, Ive owned two of them and the first punctured very quickly and although I couldnt find the leak, big agnes followed through with their warranty. The second pad seems to have a very slow leak after 8 months of use, but its still getting the job done. I would definitely recommend this for most types of camping or hostel hopping, but Im not sure Id take this on my next cross country bike tour.