Shorter than the Original Buff, the UV Half Buff offers style and sun protection without weighing you down. It wicks away perspiration to keep you comfortable and looking good in the gym, on the road, at the yoga studio, or on the trails. Cyclists especially love the way it sits comfortably under a helmet without bunching.
• Blocks 95% of UV rays
• Exceptional Moisture-wicking with its 4-channel fibers
• Soft, breathable Coolmax Extreme fabric
• Cool in the summer, extra layer of warmth in the winter
• Polygiene Active Odor Control
• Semi-seamless — double layer of microfiber sewn together on interior layer
• Quick drying
• Fabric Content: 100% microfiber polyester
• Polygiene Active Odor Control: Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
• Coolmax Extreme: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
• Care Instructions:
Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not bleach
Do not machine dry
Do not iron
The original Buff is a long tube made from a breathable and moisture-wicking microfiber. Buffs are one of the most versatile items that we carry. Buffs can be worn in a variety of ways, and in a variety of climates.