The last hoodie you’ll ever need. Quick-drying tech for riding, hiking, or hanging. Riding in your standard cotton hoodie seems like an awesome idea, until it gets wet, stays wet, and chills you to the bone. Riding in the Burton Bonded Hoodie, with its DRYRIDE Thermex bonded fleece is awesome all day long. Highly breathable, quick-drying, and warm, this sweatshirt on steroids joins a shell fabric to a plush fleece backing for tech weather resistance and comfort. Riding, hiking, or hanging, once you go DRYRIDE, you’ll never go back to plain ol’ cotton again.
• Hood with Drawstring Closure
• Kangaroo Handwarmer Pocket
• Leather Diamond Patch [Print Colorways Only]
• DRYRIDE Thermex - Highly breathable, quick-drying, and warm—DRYRIDE Thermex fleece provides core insulation while transporting heat-robbing moisture away from your First Layer to keep you dry from the inside out. DRYRIDE Thermex fleece is offered in multiple weights and styles, making it easy to dial in your comfort level depending on what the day demands.
• Bonded Fleece Fabric - Joining a face or shell fabric to a fleece backing allows us to combine the comfort and style characteristics of a variety of fabrics—some with enhanced performance properties, others for style. Look for a variety of bonded fabrics throughout the Burton Tech Fleece collection.
• Men's Sig Fit - Built with room for layering, without being overly baggy. Sleeves designed with a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings. Body lengths vary and are tailored specifically around each jacket’s style.
• Ribbed Cuffs and Hem
• Hidden Side Seam Stash Pocket with Headphone Cable Port