Like that friend who helps with your homework, the Clash's easy riding, catch-free control will teach you everything it knows. Easy to ride, even easier on the wallet, the Burton Clash is ideal for mastering the basics and blasting your first airs. Its progression-friendly design pairs the relaxed and stable feel of Flat Top with Cruise Control's convex base for the ultimate in forgiving and catch-free fun. Softer and mellower than the Blunt, the Clash is built for riders who want to get straight to the fun of cruising with their friends. The Channel gives you the easiest stance setup and adjustments possible with compatibility that works with any binding (not just Burton's.)
• Bend: Rocker - Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park. On select models, Frostbite Edges enhance power and grip, balancing the board’s overall loose and forgiving feel.
• Terrain: Groomers
• Personality: Soft and Playful
• Width: Standard and Wide
• Shape: Directional Shape, Cruise Control, 3-6mm taper depending on size
• Flex: Twin Flex
• Core: Fly Core
• Base: Extruded Base
• Fiberglass: Biax Fiberglass
• Sidewalls: Cruise Control Edge Tune
• The Channel - The Channel is snowboarding’s ultimate connection, offering the fastest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. It’s also compatible with all major binding companies, so why settle for anything less? NEW for 2014, all boards featuring The Channel are backed by a three-year warranty.
*Graphics vary by size*