The world’s bestselling boot. Lightweight and easy with a broken-in fit you can feel from the start. You can’t argue with the facts: more women choose the Mint than any other. Whether riding a few times a week or a few times a year, a boot that keeps you warm and happy is essential. For this reason, Burton upped the user-friendly design with their DynoLite outsole to lighten the load by 20%. Mainstay’s like Burton’s exclusive Total Comfort give you fit that feels perfectly broken in right out of the box. A softer, more forgiving alternative to the ever-popular Emerald, the Mint’s proven comfort is sure to keep you happy after plenty of on-hill action.
• Support Rating: 3 (Support rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Speed Zone Lacing System for Ture Zonal Lacing Control
• Grip Fit Backstay - Grip Fit ribs on both the boot's backstay and the inside of the binding's hi-back match up for locked-in fit and response.
• Soft Flex 3D Molded Tongue - Adjusting the profile of the tongue’s thickness controls its flex, enhances its ability to wrap the foot/ankle/lower/leg, and reduces shell/liner stack-up for improved comfort. Offered in soft, medium, and firm flexing options.
• Women's Specific True-Fit Design - Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
• New Dynolite Outsole - Superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction. Made entirely of an exclusive cushioning compound specially formulated to withstand repeated impacts and freezing temps for long lasting shock absorption.
• Total Comfort Construction - Get an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
• Snow-Proof Internal Gusset
• Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed
• Imprint 1 Liner with Integrated Lacing - 1. Integrated Liner Lacing and Inner Lace Lock 2. Lightweight Power Panels 3. Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed 4. Heat-Moldable 5. Hot Pockets Heated by Little Hotties on Select Imprint 1 Liners [Women’s Only]
Burton Snowboard Boots - by Rosario from East Hampton NY
Boots came pretty quick, good condition, no ghetto packaging. Boots fit perfectly and everything was quick and easy.