Canted hi-backs cradle the natural curves of your legs, and FullBED cushioning lays the groundwork for consistent board control. Softer than the Scribe, yet a touch more responsive than the Citizen, the Stiletto delivers a smooth ride that’s easy to please.
• Feel Rating: 4 (Feel rating on a scale of 1-10 with 1 being softer and 10 being responsive)
• Lightweight, Bomb-Proof Polycarbonate.
• Re:Flex - With a minimized, cored baseplate and Living Hinge disc, Re:Flex dramatically improves board flex and feel, and reduces weight.
• Single-Component Hi-Back Consrtuction.
• Canted Hi-Back Design
• Microflad - The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. For mind-blowing micro-adjustability, our MicroFLAD systems give you twice the options of our traditional FLAD.
• Women's-Specific True Fit Design - Enjoy a more harmonious connection with Burton’s True Fit women’s boards, boots, and bindings. True Fit means that every element of every piece of your setup—from boot liners to lace guides, baseplate to strap designs, board shapes to flex profiles—has been designed and engineered for the way women ride. Because when it fits right, it rides better.
• Lushstrap - Lushstrap Construction 3D Curved, Triple Axis Spine EVA Padding
• Primo Capstrap
• Smooth Glide Buckle Technology
• FullBED Cushioning System