Long and slim-fitting, the Kensington Parka is equally appropriate for strolling a city street or hiking a snowy trail. With smart Military buttons, waist-cinching adjustable straps, and recessed rib knit cuff s, the Kensington is a modern take on a traditional style.
• Long-thigh length
• Removable coyote fur ruff surrounding a 1-way adjustable hood (vertically) with a fleece lining
• Heavy-duty rib-knit collar keeps out the cold
• Heavy-duty centre front YKK 2-way locking zipper
• Storm flap over centre front zipper secured with Military buttons
• Exterior, adjustable webbing at the waist for a closer fit
• Two lower centre back vents secured with Canada Goose embossed snap closures
• Two upper handwarmer pockets with fleece lining secured with Canada Goose embossed snaps
• Interior left drop-in pocket with Velcro closure
• Two lower, fleece-lined pockets secured with buttoned flaps
• Interior shoulder straps allow wearer to carry over their shoulder
• Adjustable cuff for better fit
• Recessed, heavy-duty, rib-knit cuff s keep out the cold
• Centre back length: 37.75” / 95.89cm
• Fit: Slim Insulated
• Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
• Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
Canada Goose Kensington Parka - by NaCole from Minneapolis MN
Fantastic coat! Thin enough to pack, warm enough to wear even in the cold MN winters! The fur collar is gorgeous, the extra pockets on the chest are great and the quality is superior to any parka I have ever owned. The backpack straps are great while shopping, running through the airport or carrying my two year old in & out of school. Well worth the splurge!!!
So Warm and Comfy! - by Meredith Pickett from Livonia Michigan
I love this new jacket! Ive been wanting a Canada Goose coat for months, and this one did not disappoint!
Kensington parka - by Karen from Harwich MA
I absolutely love the Kensington parka. It is warm and looks very nice . The hood is a great size . This is not as bulky as the Shelburn and the hood is just a bit smaller which makes it perfect for my small frame and needs.