Designed in the harsh Alaskan Arctic, the BootGlove provides a protecting layer of insulating neoprene for your ski boots to reduce wind chill and prevent loss of body heat in extreme winter conditions. Overall, the BootGlove retains an average of +20°F/7°C in your boot's toe box, conserving heat loss where it's most important...YOUR FEET!
• 4.5mm neoprene outer shells provide insulation from wind chill, retaining up to 20°F of warmth inside your ski boot
• Abrasion-resistant side pads help reduce wear and tear from ice and sharp-edged skis
• Adjustable hook-and-loop heel straps for easy and secure fit
• Adhesive mylar strips are included to stick to the underside and toe of your ski boot liners for an additional layer of insulation
• Each boot glove measures 14 x 7.25 x 1.5 in.
• Weight: 8 oz.
Surprisingly Warm - by Missy from Madison WI
I put these to the test standing in my ski boots outside at 10 degrees for 6 hours. There is no way I would have made it without them.