An Amazing Product, combining the simplicity of a paste wax with the high performance and durability of a fluorinated temperature specific iron in wax. No iron, no scraping, no mess. Just buff in with the Speed Blockand brush-out for long-lasting speed. A great training wax for the days there's no time to hot wax- a paste wax you can race on.
• Peak Range: 12 to 28 F (-12 to-2 C)
• Most common winter skiing Temperatures works well over a wide range of conditons
• New dry snow (Alberta Clippers) and wind blown snow
• Open the pop-up tin and rub a light layer of Slick Pro on the ski with the enclosed applicator
• Allow to dry for a few minutes
• Buff in with the Fast Wax Fluoro Therom Pad or; vigorous buffing will create the highest thermal bonding for long-lasting durability
• Brush with a horsehair (preferred) or nylon brush