This popular lightweight with the Premium Crown climbing system has the perfect design for the extreme challenges of a ski marathon.
• DTG WORLD CUP UNIVERSAL: Universal structure, ideal for changing conditions. Produced using a natural diamond.
• PREWAXED: Infrared preparation with fluoridecontent hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by Swix.
• CLASSIC 812: The classic race ski construction with square-cut wax pocket pattern. Climbing and gliding are functionally separated by applying and releasing weight on the ski.
• CFC – COMPUTER FLEX CONTROL: For racers. Minimises differences in residual tension and camber pressure. Top climbing and kick performance.
• POWER EDGE: Reinforced ski chassis ensures longer service life. Homogeneous pressure distribution ensures uniform wax wear.
• AIR CORE BASALITE PRO: Extremely lightweight and torsion-free construction with highly stable sidewalls. Volcanic basalt fibres additionally reduce the weight and enable perfect flex characteristics in all temperature ranges.
• PREMIUM CROWN: Combination of Single and Double Crown for greater climbing and better gliding in all snow conditions.
• SIDECUT: 41 - 44 - 44
• LENGTHS: 187 - 207 cm
• WEIGHT / LENGTH: 1190 g / 197 cm
• BASE: WC Plus