For the woman that skis both in and out of tracks, Fischer has designed the Desire My Style Cross Country Skis. With an Air Channel Construction you have air channels integrated into the fiber glass wood core to give you a lightweight ski with better area pressure distribution and more resistance to breakage. The Wide Body Technology enhances your climbing performance and provides optimum stability for classic style skiing and the combination of Single and Double Crown, a Premium Crown, provides greater climbing and better gliding in all conditions. The basefinish is an Ultra Tuning which offers unrestricted gliding as the Power Edge edges give you a reinforced ski chassis and equal pressure distribution. By far one incredible ski to take out on the backcountry trails, parks or backyard, the Fischer Desire My Style Cross Country Skis have the edge to keep you going all day long.
• Wide Body Technology increases the width of the ski under the skier's foot, resulting in greater stability and grip
• Premium Crown features less-aggressive Single Crown in the front and rear, and dual-cut Double Crown in the middle for a powerful kick with optimum glide
• Sintec sintered bases feature a graphite composition for good glide in most conditions
• Suitable for both in- and off-track skiing
• No-hassle, premounted NNN Auto T3 My Style cross-country bindings allow easy in and out and feature a full-length ridge plate for excellent control
Great! - by Cindy from Rohnert Park CA
Love them and will only buy ski gear from Fontana!