The UCO Compact Strike Anywhere matches deliver a reliable light when struck against most dry, rough surfaces. If adverse weather or moisture is a possible issue, consider UCO’S Waterproof or Stormproof Matches to supplement your fire-starting kit. Each pack includes 10 boxes of 32 matches each, so toss a few in your outdoor gear supplies or wherever a little extra light might be needed. - See more at: http://ucogear.com/compact-strike-anywhere-matches.html#sthash.ESp5DonH.dpuf
- Compact-sized strike anywhere matches.
- Lights on most dry, abrasive surfaces.
- Sturdy carbonized match stick for safe and reliable fire starting.
- Ideal for campfires, fireplaces, stoves, BBQs, lanterns, candles, etc.
- Available in a 10-pack with 32 matches per box.
CAUTION: Close box before striking match. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Keep out of reach of children.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.