A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and we could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years. But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
• Flexible and sturdy profile-grounded blade.
• Sheath with clip.
• High-friction rubber handle.
• Includes an original Swedish FireSteel firestarter.
• Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
• Works equally well when wet.
• Predictable performance at all altitudes.
• Produces a 2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
• Blade: Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel
• Grip: TPE rubber material
• Swedish FireSteel: magnesium alloy
• Actual size: 225 x 45 x 38 mm
• Weight: 94 g (3.3oz)