Conquer any condition with UCO’s beefiest, longest-burning windproof and waterproof matches available. Titan Stormproof Matches measure over four inches long, sport a burn time of up to 25 seconds, will fire up in the harshest of conditions, and will relight after being submerged in water. Each box includes 25 matches plus two extra strikers. With over 10 minutes of fire, you can bring them along for every adventure for a little insurance against the elements.
- Received Gear Junkie 'Best in Show' 2015 Award.
- Longest-burning windproof and waterproof matches.
- Matches are easy to light and will relight after being submerged in water.
- Up to 25 second burn time.
- Extended length of match allows for added safety to keep from burning fingertips.
- Lights campfires, stoves, gas-barbecues, etc.
CAUTION: For outdoor use by adults only. Carefully monitor lit matches until completely burned. Store extra strikers in protective sleeves after use to keep dry. Store matches separately from strikers to prevent accidental ignition.
- For lighting a match, it is ideal if the striker is a firm surface which can usually be achieved by just closing the box.
- If striker and box become wet, the striker will still work, but needs to dry first so that the surface is once again firm. Use a spare striker until then.
- If matches become wet, just wipe dry before use.
- Strike away from the body or in a downwards position. Be careful of bystanders.
- Be careful when striking the match since sparks can fly off the igniting head.
- After using the match, run it in water to be certain that it will not light anything else on fire.