Fontana Sports is always looking for qualified applicants for our two Madison locations. Below you will find a link to our application. Please bring in the application to either location and ask for Jeff, or email to Bedermann@FontanaSports.com. You can also mail the application to our Westside location at:
Fontana Sports - Attention: Jeff Bedermann
231 Junction Road,
Madison, WI 53717
Office Assistant - Part TIme (20-23 hours)
• Website product set up and order fulfillment; web customer support through email, phone, and live-chat; maintain shipping supplies inventory; miscellaneous web projects; ship out warranty items.
• Continuously strive to improve the quality, presentation, and user experience of the site.
• Purchase order entry, receiving and marketing assistance.
• Honest and personable, excellent computer skills, ability to work independently and efficiently, strong organizational and time management skills, retail experience and knowledge of outdoor sports products is a plus.
• Part time for weekday hours (some weekend hours November, December and January)
• Position reports to our Westside location.
• Compensation rate: $11-12 an hour.
Stop in and apply at either store with Jeff or send all resumes to our Westside location marked Attention: Elizabeth Ganser. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Full Time & Part Time Sales Associates - Mornings and evenings for both Madison locations.
• Downhill, cross country skiers & snowboarders encouraged to apply. Retail sales experience preferred but not necessary. We will train the right candidate(s).
• Job Requirements: honest, motivated, competent, energetic, must be able to relate well to people and possess excellent knowledge of the Outdoors and the products we sell.
Assistant Store Manager - Downtown Location: Full time (40 – 40+ hours) for weekend and weekday hours.
• Looking for a leader who is up to the task of coaching, training and motivating retail staff.
• Must be honest, work well with others, sales driven, have a love of the outdoors, organized and reliable.