Introducing the ultra-stowable, single burner stove that unleashes the power of a professional range. At 3.3 oz it’s almost impossibly small but features a mighty 10,000 BTU burner and four full turns of the regulator valve spindle for simmer control unlike anything else in the backcountry.
* MightyMo works together with FluxRing Fry Pan and FluxRing Cooking Pot (sold separately).
Features & Specifications:
• Unbeatable simmer control
• Regulated for consistent performance down to 20°F
• Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
• Small, compact design
• Improved efficiencies with compatible Jetboil Accessories
• Height: 6.5 in
• Item Weight: 3.3oz (95g) - excludes fuel stabilizer
• Stabilizer Weight: 0.9 oz (27 g)
• Volume: Open Platform
• Boil Time: 3 minutes per 1 liter in FluxRing Cooking Pot
• (avg. over the life of Jetpower can)
• Water Boiled: 12 liters per 100 g Jet Canister
• Dimensions: 4.1”x6.5” (104 mm x 165 mm)
• Power: 10,000BTU/h
* Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
Great! - by Jessica from WI
We bought this to use on our camping trip and it worked like a dream. It started up super easily, heated up well,, and folded up small to store. I would definitely recommend!
Very versatile! - by Crystal from Verona WI
What I love about this stove compared to other compact backpacking stoves I have used is that it is regulated. This means you can control the flame level so you can actually cook with it, not just boil water. But it still boils water super fast, plus it still works awesome in cold weather. Easy to use and a great price!