Be disruptive in our KÜHL SPYFIRE® DOWN PARKA. Different by design, the SPYFIRE SERIES combines superior fabrics, articulated patterning and thermal body mapping to deliver technical performance with unparalleled style.
Three unique fabrics, each engineered for a specific purpose, differentiates our down from others. MIKROTEX nylon shell is woven extremely tight to provide durable down proofing with wind and water-resistance. Body front and top sleeve has an additional over-lay for extra protection against the elements. TUFFLEX softshell reinforced shoulders allows you to carry skis or equipment that would shred any ordinary down sweater. Lightweight underarm knit panels allow heat to escape for better climate control and comfort in a wide range of temperatures.
The responsibly sourced (non-force-fed/not ‘live-plucked’) 800-fill goose down provides a superior warmth-to-weight ratio. With thermal body mapping design, the larger baffles at front and back body provide core warmth. The thinner, sized-down baffles on the side body and sleeve provide a contoured fit and reduce bulk for improved layering. ADVANCED FABRICS
• Large baffles at body front and back for core warmth
• Smaller baffles at side body and sleeves for less bulk
• Self overlay on front body and sleeves for extra protection from the elements
• YKK Metaluxe center front zipper with an ergonomic KÜHL crest zipper pull
• YKK Reverse coil zippers; 2 hand pockets, 1 left sleeve pocket and 1 internal pocket
• Reflective trims for added visibility
• Elastic binding around hood opening
• Knit internal cuffs
• Hood cord adjustments for a custom fit
• Signature hood design with reinforced brim
• 2-way Center front zipper length: 35” (Falls just above the knee)
• Responsible Down Standard Certified