Run and aerobic convertible mitt/glove combination. The Windproof mitten flips back and tucks away in a pocket on the back of the glove.
• Shell: Microfleece with windproof finger hood
• Palm: Digital grid reflective rubber print
• Water is repelled by Schoeller NanoSphere technology.
• Wind is deflected with a breathable PU film.
• Reflective applications for safety.
Best Yet - by Big Al from Ringling OK
I recently bought these gloves/mitts for my wife after owning a pair for myself for several years. They are the best cold weather gloves I have had. I wear them running and the versatility is great. I have worn them in temps down to near zero yes, it gets that cold in Oklahoma some! with a liner and my hands stay toasty warm. The hatchback is welcome on those windy runs, too. They also make great gloves for wearing to a ball game or just out and about. They have also held up well over the years to wear and tear and laundering. Highly recommend them!