When the forecast isn't optimal but you're still ready to get out there, wear the lightweight, compressible Women's Minimalist Jacket. Perfect for your next rainy outdoor adventure, it features GORE-TEX® Paclite® technology, which offers a wind-blocking hydrophobic membrane and weight-minimizing comfort. 100% seam taping, an attached adjustable hood, and a bonded flap over the center front zipper increase the weather protection of this rain jacket. Heat-releasing PitZips improve airflow and help regulate body temperature, while articulated elbows increase mobility on the trail. If the temps drop, zip it up over an insulated jacket for extra warmth.
• GORE-TEX® Paclite® fabric is lightweight and packable, yet durably waterproof, windproof, and breathable; 100% seam-taped to keep water out
• PitZips provide ventilation to regulate body temperature
• Articulated elbows for increased mobility
• Bonded-flap center front zipper
• Zippered hand pockets
• Adjustable drawcord hem; Adjustable VELCRO® cuffs
• Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment