These fuel bottles are designed specifically to accept the threads on MSR fuel pumps and to easily handle the pressurization you need to efficiently operate MSR liquid fuel stoves. Made in the USA.
• Air-tight seal allows fuel to be stored longer by preventing air from entering and degrading fuel.
• Made from single-piece, impact-extruded aluminum to prevent leaks and cracks.
• Bolstered shoulder and base to resist bulging when pressurized.
• Holes in shaft of bottle cap allow measured flow, prevent spills.
• Allows longer-term fuel storage by preventing air from entering and degrading fuel.
• MSR Fuel Pump can be stored inside a depressurized bottle for easy transporting.
• Volume: 11 fl. oz. / .325 liters
• Made in Seattle, USA
EXPERT TIPS: 10 Steps To Great Camping