With its premium ceramic nonstick surface, the Ceramic Flex Skillet is an essential piece in any backcountry chef’s arsenal. Perfect for stir-fry, pancakes, bacon and other outdoor gourmet fare, the hard-anodized aluminum skillet handles high-temp cooking and keeps clean-up hassle-free. Conveniently nests inside the MSR Flex 4 System and outside a Flex 3 System.
Features and Specifications:
• Ceramic Nonstick: The toughest nonstick coating we’ve ever found is scratch-resistant, easy to clean, and handles high-temperature cooking.
• Efficient: Hard-anodized aluminum disperses heat for even cooking.
• Versatile: Nests with MSR Flex 3 and 4 Cook Systems and Pot Sets.
• Includes: (1) Talon™ pot handle.
• Made in Thailand
• Weight (Standard) 7oz
• Total weight (standard) 7oz
• Packed Size (Standard) 9 x 2.5 in
• Overview Video about MSR Cookware