The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10 inches in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast. Made in the USA.
• CoolFuel Valve: First ever dual-valve design offers an unrivaled range of flame control—simmer to boil with a twist of the flame adjuster.
• Extra Wide Pot Supports: Three wide pot supports hold larger MSR pots or fry pans for gourmet cooking.
• Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
• Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size for easy storage.
• Remote Burner: Pioneered by MSR, the separate fuel bottle and pump keep the flame away from the fuel, which allows the use of a windscreen to make the stove burn hotter and more efficiently.
• Self-Cleaning Shaker Jet: Clean out jet debris for high performance with a flick of the wrist.
• Suspended Burner Cup: The suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground.
• Fuel Bottle Sold Separately
• Minimum Weight: 14 oz / 395 g
• Packed Weight: 1 lbs 2 oz / 510 g
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
EXPERT TIPS: 10 Steps To Great Camping