Surprisingly lightweight and easy to assemble, the new MSR Elixir 2 tent is an extremely livable performance backpacking tent—and a great value for all its features. Unlike many tents in this class, our freestanding tent design features two large doors, two large vestibules for storing gear, and true-to-size capacity for two. The versatile tent balances breathable mesh fabric with solid canopy fabric to provide ventilation, warmth and privacy, while the included footprint offers multiple setup options, including a freestanding Fast & Light pitch with rainfly. Whether you’re planning your first backpacking trip or your next one, the Elixir 2—the most livable backpacking tent in its class—is your remedy.
• 70D taffeta nylon bathtub-style floor, 3000mm Durashield PU coating, DWR
• 40D ripstop nylon and 20D nylon micromesh body
• 68D ripstop polyester rainfly, 1500mm PU coating, DWR
• Seam-taped fly
• MSR Footprint included
• 2 7000-series aluminum poles
• 6 aluminum stakes
• 2 doors
• 2 vestibules
• 4lb 10oz trail weight, 5lb 13 oz maximum weight
• 3lb 9oz Fast & Light mode (rainfly and MSR footprint only)
• Color-coded poles, clips, and webbing
EXPERT TIPS: 10 Steps To Great Camping
Easy up - by Sam from Madison Wi
My husband and I love this tent. Lightweight and easy set up-everything youd want in a tent.