The SuperFly canister stove’s adaptable, Multi-Mount interface makes it our most versatile canister stove when traveling internationally. It’s compatible with most self-sealing fuel canisters and sturdy pot supports add stability for larger pots. A broad flame delivers even heating and makes the SuperFly stove one of the fastest boiling stoves available. Made in the USA.
Features and Specifications:
• Piezo auto-ignition.
• Universal: Multi-Mount interface fits most self-sealing domestic and international canisters.
• Fast: Boils 1 liter of water in 3 minutes.
• Full Flame Control: Glove-friendly controls allow precise flame adjustment, from a simmer to a boil.
• Broad Flame: Disperses heat for better cooking performance.
• Minimum Weight (Standard): 5.1oz, 4.6oz
• Packed Weight (Standard): 6.3oz, 5.9oz
• Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 60 minutes
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
• Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
• Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3 minutes
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
*Fuel canister not included*
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR IsoPro fuel.