One of our most versatile stoves, the Whisperlite International multi-fuel stove was designed from nearly 20 years of proven field use and feedback. The one-piece, stamped stainless steel leg assembly increases stability and simplifies maintenance while also reducing weight. Combined with a collection of subtle engineering refinements to boost overall efficiency, the WhisperLite International stove will remain the top choice for globetrotting backpackers seeking a reliable multi-fuel stove.
Features and Specifications:
• Improved Multi-Fuel Performance: Burns white gas, kerosene, and unleaded auto fuel.
• Lighter & More Stable: Stamped stainless steel legs greatly improve stability and reduce weight.
• Compact: Folds small and fits inside most MSR pots.
• Field Maintainable: Self-cleaning Shaker Jet technology and new, one-piece leg assembly allow fast cleaning and maintenance in the field.
• Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 155 minutes
• Minimum Weight: 10.9 oz / 309 g
• Packed Weight: 15.6 oz / 441 g
• Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: Appx. 110 minutes
• Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
• Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 4.4 minutes
• Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 4.4 liters
• Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.3 liters
• Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
• Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
• Video about MSR Stove Maintenance
• Video about MSR Pump Maintenance
World traveler stove! - by Bro-zen from Madison WI
I love this stove, easy to use, clean, and is field maintainable. Works great on uneven surfaces too. Ive been in situations where white gas wasnt available and had to use unleaded fuel. It worked like a champ! Ive also had mine for over 15 years! My only complaint is that it is difficult to simmer with, other than that a classic that I would recommend to anyone.