The WhisperLite stove has been the number one choice of outdoor adventurers for over 25 years. Backpackers, climbers, hikers and adventure travelers alike have come to rely on its easy-to-use design and durable, stainless steel and brass construction to deliver dependable performance in most any situation.
Features and Specifications:
• Package includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
• Proven: Trusted and field-proven performance for more than 20 years.
• Reliable: Simple, durable design.
• Compact: Flexible fuel line folds small and fits in most MSR pots.
• Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allows complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
• Minimum Weight: 11 oz / 305 g
• Packaged Weight: 14.5 oz / 410 g
• Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
• Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
• Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.1 liters
• Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.5 liters
*Fuel bottle not included*
• Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
• Video about MSR Whisperlite Maintenance
• Video about MSR Stove Pump Maintenance
Great Stove - by Bridger from Lander Wyoming
Iv had the MSR Whisperlite for about 4 years now, and Ive never had a problem with it. It packs well, isnt heavy, and is super easy to use. You can definately buy fancier stoves, but for the price, ease, and durability, you cant beat this one.
easy to use, dont expect to simmer - by Brint from Madison WI
After upgrading to a MSR Dragonfly, I occasionally miss my whisperlite because it is SO QUIET! The stove is also super easy to clean and field maintain. However, for simmering and cooking for groups, the dragonfly has clean advantages.