For backcountry or weekend trips involving more than 1-2 people, this 1.0L accessory pot for the WindBurner personal stove system lets you share a fast-boiled cup of soup or coffee with friends and adds more versatility to minimalist camp cooking. The hard-anodized aluminum pot with built-in heat exchanger locks on to your WindBurner stove and efficiently transfers the stove’s radiant heat. The pot serves as a personal eat-and-drink mug and comes complete with a clear, BPA-free drinking and strainer lid, a pot cozy, extra bowl and a canister stand. Formerly known as the WindBoiler Stove.
• Ultra-efficient radiant burner
• 1.0L Pot with heat exchanger
• Pressure regulator for consistent performance
• Glove-friendly flame adjustment
• Lid with drinking/straining ports
• Insulted cozy with handle
• Secure stove/pot connection
• 16 oz bowl included
• Folding canister stand included
A few facts about this awesome new stove!