The RideLit L.E.D. provides clear, obvious visibility for people who cycle at night. Its adjustable elastic band attaches to your ankle to create a moving circle of light or can be attached to the handlebar or bike seat post. Cyclists who ride at night or early in the morning know how crucial visibility is to their safety. Our RideLit was designed to clearly and effectively tell your fellow commuters not only where you are, but also which direction you’re heading. Its bright L.E.D. can be seen for up to a mile away, and can be set to either steady glow or flash modes. The elastic strap is adjustable and removable, so you can wear, hang, or attach it wherever you like. The RideLit is available in red and white: two colors that universally signify front and rear. Strap a white RideLit on one ankle facing forward, a red RideLit on the other facing to the rear, and at a glance, everyone around you will know whether you’re coming or going.(We’ve also included a hook and loop adhesive strip that connects to the RideLit’s back, for optional semi-permanent placement on the front or back of your bike.) Powered by two long-lasting Lithium batteries, (included), the RideLit also comes with an extra set of replacement batteries
• Package includes RideLit LED Light and
• 1) adhesive hook & loop for attachment to front or rear of bicycle.
• 2) adjustable, removable strap with quick release buckle for hanging or wearing.
• Parabolic lens creates a flood beam that illuminated a 4 foot area
• Glow & Flash modes
• Run Time Glow Mode: 20 hours
• Run Time Flash Mode: 25 hours
• Features two easily replaceable batteries (2 – 3v 2016 lithium batteries) – an extra set of batteries is also included!
• Weather resistant
• Simple push-button on/off operation