Ideal for a week on the trail or a gear-intensive weekend, the Aether 65 is a customizable, perfect-fitting pack that has the ability to carry larger and heavier loads. Featuring an adjustable torso and Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Shoulder Straps and Hipbelt to calibrate the perfect fit. An injection-molded AirScape™ backpanel delivers fine-tuned performance. Made with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR. Raincover included.
• CUSTOM FIT : A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
• AIRSCAPE SUSPENSION : An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
• LOAD CAPACITY : Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical.
• SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS : Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
• Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
• Large front panel zip access to main compartment
• Floating top lid with lash points
• Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
• Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
• Dual upper/lower side compression straps
• Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
• Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
• Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
• Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
• Anchor loops for an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack for short forays