The Osprey Atmos AG™ 50 features Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system for quick drying ventilation and all-day comfort. This pack is well suited for weekend excursions or quick overnight forays when you are toting less than 40 pounds.
The secret to this pack is Osprey’s clever Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
Features and Specifications:
• Adjustable harness
• AirSpeed suspension
• Fit-On-The-Fly hipbelt
• Hydration sleeve
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Removable top pocket
• Tool attachment
• Vertical zip pocket
• Volume Cubic Inches: (S) 2868 cu in, (M) 3051 cu in, (L) 3234 cu in
• Volume Liters: (S) 47L, (M) 50L, (L) 53L
• Weight: (S) 3lbs 1oz, (M) 3lbs 2oz, (L) 3lbs 4oz / (1.39, 1.42, 1.48 kg)
• Dimensions: 29 x 17 x 14 in. (74 x 42 x 36 cm)
• Recommended Use: Thru-hiking/Overnight to extended trips. 35-50lb load.