The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray.
Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
Features and Specifications:
• The adjustable harness allows the user to easily adjust the torso length of the pack by using the easy release cams behind the harness yoke
• Dual upper side compression straps stabilize lades while lower, cross functional compression straps also serve as external gear carry straps
• Dual zippered front panel pockets provide extra storage to items that need to be readily accessible
• Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt pads extend 5”/15cm to accommodate different hip sizes providing a custom fit
• FlapJacket provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is removed
• The internal compression strap helps stabilize load
• An internal reservoir sleeve is located in the main body of the pack allowing easy loading/unloading of a hydration reservoir
• The floating top lid can extend to accept oversized loads or can be removed from the pack body for weight saving lidless use
• Sleeping pad straps allow for quick, secure external gear attachment. They can be fully removed to save weight
• Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment is designed to quickly attach and carry trekking poles while wearing a pack
• The dual ice tool loops and clove hitch style bungee tie-offs provide secure tool attachment and transport
• Volume: 65L
• Weight: 4lbs
• Dimensions: 33in x 15in x 15in
• Recommended Use: Backpacking