The Daylite is at home on a 14,000-foot summit or a trip to the local farmer's market. It is designed to attach to a number of Osprey's larger packs and travel bags for use as a separate pod pack on day trips away from base camp. Access to the main compartment is easy with a large zippered panel. Side mesh pockets hold water bottles and other sundries while a front pocket with a mesh organizer and key clip secure small items in a single spot.
Everyday Use: Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated, and comfortable.
Compatibility: Compatibility as an attachment to Several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite is a great bag to have around town or as a summit pack. The Daylite can be added on to the Aether/Ariel Series, the Volt/Viva Series, the Ace 75, the Shuttle Series, the Sojourn Series, the Farpoint 80, and the Porter Series.
• Panel Load Access: Large panel loading main compartment provides accessibility to inside contents.
• Side Mesh Pockets: Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage options.
• Front Pocket: The front zippered pocket with mesh organizer and key clip offers organization for smaller items.
• Interior Sleeve: The multi-function interior sleeve can be used for either an Osprey Hydraulics reservoir or tablet
• Comfortable Backpanel: Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides both comfort and ventilation.
• Volume: 793 cubic inches (13L)
• Dimensions: 18" x 9 " x 9"
• Weight: 1 lb
Perfect daypack, fits my MacBook Pro! - by Tandy from WI
I love this backpack for many reasons, but the most important is that it fits my 15 MacBook Pro perfectly. Yes, I could get a larger backpack, but that would be unwieldy and aesthetically unappealing. Any smaller, and it wouldnt fit the laptop. So this is perfect for getting around with my laptop. And I really dont go anywhere without my laptop.